Contact your Local Representative

How do I contact my local Representative?

  1. Go to the Alabama State Legislature website.
  2. Click “Find My Legislator” from the top Menu.Enter your address¬† OR 9-digit ZIP code, and click “GO”
  3. Click on the name of your State Representative¬† or State Senator, and select “Contact” from the menu.
  4. Write letter expressing your concern over our State’s Constitution. Sample Letter